meats Berlin is searching for:
We're searching for 'assystent Production' to intern for our Friedrichshain based studio / atelier and shop. The role includes a wide variety of tasks: Product Model Sheet Development, Shipping, Fabric Cutting.
Applicants Should Have experience and interest in the Following Areas:
Pattern making, Pattern cutting. Machine and hand sewing, with use of industrial machines.
Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Windows Office.
You have a high level of self organization and responsibility, you work clean and organized!
Knowledge of German is not Necessary; HOWEVER speaking Czech is a plus. . Please apply with your current CV and a little about yourself and your experience, and what you are looking to develop more skills in, to firstname.lastname@example.org ... or drop by our studio
** Due the large numbers of applicants - We sincerely apologize if only for Those chosen to interview are contacted.
We are looking for an intern (In) in the area of production preparation for our studio / shop in Berlin Friedrichshain. For your main tasks you'll get an idea of prototyping and small series production. In addition, you have the possibility to get an overview of the (online) sales, customer support and product presentation.
Period: To discuss 2 to 6 months, 35 Hours / Week
Knowledge: Knowledge of English, Computer and Internet affinity, MS Windows and Firefox skills Experience with popular graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) sectioning manually Making-knowledge
you interested, then send your documents to email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Trained Bürokraft 12h / week:
Meats Berlin is a label founded in 2009. for the design of textile home accessories and decorations. The products range from witty accessories to pillows and beanbags and are marketed as high-quality gift items worldwide.
• Preparation of accounting for the tax office
• Supervision of the online shop (invoices write) and shipping (make products for shipment and ship with DHL)
• Communication and correspondence with customers
• archiving and data maintenance
• Control of incoming and outgoing goods
• Shop Services / sale
• Completed apprenticeship as an office administrator / woman
• Sound knowledge of the German language in speech and writing, good knowledge of English
• Proper use of the standard Microsoft Office applications (in particular MS Word and MS Excel)
• A sense of service associated with a friendly and open nature and enjoy working with people
• sense of quality design products
• Careful operation associated with a distinct process thinking
• High willingness to learn, motivation and a hefty dose of humor please contact us via the website or visit us at our store: meats, Boxhagener Str . 32, 10245 Berlin. Fixed salary is negotiated individually. We look forward to you!